Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gary Baker <ga...@movielink.com> on 2003/09/30 19:25:50 UTC

Sql logging

Has anyone tried to get SQL logging print out in the page footer on each
page load?
I'm trying to do this (it's a helpful tool in a development environment
which forces you to consider all of the queries that you're making).

My approach so far is to change my log4j.props to use a different
appender.  And then read the output of the appender in the footer of the
default layout.   I'm currently coding the appender.  Maybe I'm
reinventing the wheel.  Anyone done this before / have any ideas?