Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Se...@troika.ru on 2011/03/01 15:29:43 UTC

Spring DSL. LoggingErrorHandler: custom logger category

Hi there,

Is it possible to use custom logger category in the LoggingErrorHandler in
 Spring DSL?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Re: Spring DSL. LoggingErrorHandler: custom logger category

Posted by Se...@troika.ru.
Claus thanks,

I have reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3739 to track
the progress.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
01.03.2011 17:43
Please respond to
users@camel.apache.org

users@camel.apache.org
cc
Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru
Subject
Re: Spring DSL. LoggingErrorHandler: custom logger category

Hi

Just looked. Not that's not possible if you use the <errorHandler> tag.

But if you use <bean id="xxx" class="...LoggingErrorHandlerBuilder">
You can set the getter for the Log.

Feel free to create a JIRA ticket so we can add such option to
<errorHandler> tag to make it configurable much easier.

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi