Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gabriel Eisbruch <ga...@mercadolibre.com> on 2010/12/06 21:43:41 UTC

Sha1sum of commons-logging 1.1.1

Hello,
     some one have had problems with the sha1sum of commons-logging pom
files version 1.1.1 when I try to download it I have had many problems.
I have checked the sha1 at the maven server
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1.pom.sha1)
and It's 76672afb562b9e903674ad3a544cdf2092f1faa3 but when I download
the pom and execute the sha1sum on my pc, I have get
2491c90667a751a5b7a9ba115385bca54bd29d3d, I have test it in several
computer (all linux computer).

have some one  had the same problem or could help me?, my workarround
was to have an override-repo where I recompile the library

Thanks
Gabriel.

Re: Sha1sum of commons-logging 1.1.1

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2010-12-06 21:43, Gabriel Eisbruch wrote:
> Hello,
>     some one have had problems with the sha1sum of commons-logging pom
> files version 1.1.1 when I try to download it I have had many problems.
> I have checked the sha1 at the maven server
> (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1.pom.sha1)
> and It's 76672afb562b9e903674ad3a544cdf2092f1faa3 but when I download
> the pom and execute the sha1sum on my pc, I have get
> 2491c90667a751a5b7a9ba115385bca54bd29d3d, I have test it in several
> computer (all linux computer).

I've ran sha1sum for the pom file downloaded from the central
repository, on Windows XP and Ubuntu. The checksum is correct for me.

Make sure that the pom file you have downloaded is an actual POM. We get
reports sometimes when mirrors or misconfigured repo managers returns
web pages with error messages in them instead of a pom or a jar file.

> have some one  had the same problem or could help me?, my workarround
> was to have an override-repo where I recompile the library
>
> Thanks
> Gabriel.

Dennis Lundberg