Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by jason rutherglen <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/02 22:18:54 UTC

Lazy field loading error

I implemented lazy field loading in Solr, but then get messed up results or EOFExceptions.  The index is fine, I turned off lazy loading and it looks fine.  Is this known behavior?

Re: Lazy field loading error

Posted by jason rutherglen <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Looks like a bug in Lucene, the lazy loading is fairly simple to implement.  I guess I should post this to the Lucene dev list and I don't think lazy loading is all that necessary for Solr.