Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/07/19 17:54:38 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/policy/model/MTOMAssertion

 Hi all,

I'm getting that exception when I put a policy in my services.xml. I'm using axis2 1.2 webapp in Tomcat so I have axis2 libraries and also rampart 1.2 libraries. Can anybody tell me if I need more libraries?

I asked this in rampart mailing list but they recommendated me to subscribe to this list. Can anybody help me???

Thanks,

 Jorge Fernández

---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/policy/model/MTOMAssertion

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
The axis2-mtompolicy.jar was not released with Axis2-1.2 ... but this
will be available in the next 1.3 release ... please try the
nightlies.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/policy/model/MTOMAssertion