Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 12:37:25 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis Native as a separated project

It makes sense to me to have a separate release cycle for the JNI parts.  I
think lazy consensus is fine here and as long no one objects you can just
go ahead and create it without a formal vote.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
The Project has been already created here. It includes the original
logs from the activemq-artemis folder.

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis-native

I will send a separate HEADS up to make a release tomorrow.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis Native as a separated project

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic