Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us> on 2019/11/07 15:29:12 UTC

tutorial on how to have the user save edits added to a pdf via PDFBox

Dan:

Please do not thread hijack, it confuses the archives and people. Also please send the request to the mailing list, not directly to a user.

That being said:

Look at the examples [1] and Javadocs [2].

Hope that helps.

v/r,

Jason Pyeron

1: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/