Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Danilo Gurovich <dg...@SeeBeyond.com> on 2002/03/01 19:15:20 UTC

problem with User Browser

For some reason the links from the "add, edit, and remove" commands of the
User Browser (logged in as Admin) just return to the same page.  I've
reloaded this page, but I must have broken something somewhere.  Anyone know
where to look?  Thanks

Danilo Gurovich

Re: problem with User Browser

Posted by todd tredeau <to...@wisernet.com>.
Possibly PSML for the user, should be replaced with default ones. I have
seen this break before.. .The should be a "reset" utility, to force back
to defaults if page gets broken....

I also see this with "catalina" jar 4.0.2.

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort promote Novell and Open Source solutions..

check out www.link-tool.com seeking tech sites for rotation, and soon a
portlet version.