Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ksypolitos Nikos <ks...@cti.gr> on 2005/06/02 10:17:55 UTC

Portal build with jetspeed 1.4

Hello all

We have developed the portal of the Greek Global School Network using
Jetspeed 1.4b The portal is up for one and a half year and at this
moment we have about 25000 users with personal accounts that using the
portal. Our LDAP Server support the portal with user information. The
portal runs in a cluster of JBoss web servers and we use technologies
like JSP and PHP for building the content of the portlets. We are
planning an upgrade to Jetspeed 2.0 and we hope that soon we will do it.

The reason of writing the email, is to inform you about the existence of
an active and widely used portal build in Jetspeed and of course if you
like you can add our site in the Jetspeed Sample Sites section of the
project website.

Nikolaos Xypolitos

Nikolaos Xypolitos

Computer Engineer & Informatics

Research & Academic Computer Technology Institute

Email : ksypolit@cti.gr