Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <ol...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 15:52:38 UTC

Does AMQ expire/destroy temporary queues ?

I do a number of request/response type operations where I send a
request and I create a temporary queue.

What is the lifecyle of a temporary queue ? At what point does it get
destroyed ?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Oleg Dulin
http://www.olegdulin.com

Re: Does AMQ expire/destroy temporary queues ?

Posted by Oleg Dulin <ol...@gmail.com>.
Perfect, thank you sir.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--