Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 13:53:38 UTC

Re: {wicket 1.3 beta 3} Howto add keywords No cache etc?

The most failsafe solution to the update image using Ajax request to
my mind is to add a random number to the url for the image (I thought
we already did that?).

Martijn

On 9/7/07, Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> How do I add keywords no-cache and etc, for a panel? Reason are that the
> panel carries a image and that gets cached so when my ajax call comes in
> and updates the model then the old image are shown..
>
> regards Nino

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta3/

Re: {wicket 1.3 beta 3} Howto add keywords No cache etc?

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Hi Igor

Sorry for  not explaining to detail. Yes by not working I mean that the
image will not refresh upon ajax refresh, the image are already on the
page it's contained within a panel. And this panel can be updated via
ajax via an selection in a dropdown. But since the image url does not
change on ajax refreshs the image are not updated. As I wrote if you
refresh the page image are reloaded by browser(firefox in this case).

I'havent fiddled with versioning...

regards Nino

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
This was how it was supposed to have written like:

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Actually  we discussed that.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.