Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jack Lauman <jl...@nwcascades.com> on 2003/10/06 04:48:29 UTC

mod_jk problem

I'm trying to get apache 2.0.47, mod_jk-cvs to work with tc-4.1.27.

I can successfully load and execute the tc examples.

I have 3 webapps that are for a single url ie: www.java.com
They are all accessed from a subdirectory called members which
has a simple .htaccess .htpasswd scheme.

When I access the app using ie: www.java.com/members/app-1/index.jsp
I get the jsp file returned to the browseras text.  If I load it as:
localhost:8080/members/app-1/index.jsp I get the correct response.

Also the mod_jk log defined in mod_jk.conf indicates that tomcat
is attempting to map every single directory in apache.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack