Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2000/03/10 12:52:13 UTC

Success with iServer and MacOS

Hi All,

Just a note to say I have managed to get Cocoon working with iServer on MacOS 9.

    <http://www.servertec.com/products/iws/download.html>

They say they are planning a Plugin version in the future that will work with
WebSTAR, but in the meantime, it works as a very nice standalone server.

If anyone wants instructions as to how to get this working, please let me know.

Hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: Success with iServer and MacOS

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.
Thanks !
	Dw

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.

RE: Success with apache/jrun on w2k

Posted by "K. Rumman Akhter" <ka...@sputnik7.com>.
i am successfully running cocoon 1.7/xerces 1.0.1/xalan 0.19.5 on a w2kpro
running apache 1.3.11 and allaire JRun 2.3 (free version) and ofcourse Sun
JDK 1.2.2. I would be happy of help out if anyone is attempting the same.

RUm

> If anyone wants instructions as to how to get this working, please let me
know.

A short bit of blurp to include in the INSTALL file would be great.

Dw.

Re: Success with iServer and MacOS

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.