Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/25 00:23:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.3.0

Hello

This is a call for a vote on the release of Apache.NMS.Stomp v1.3.0.

This version provides some much requested new feature like SSL support
and several bug fixes.

Changes in this version include:

* SSL Transport to provide secure connections.
* Many other bug fixes for issues found since v1.2.0

The binaries and source bundles for the Release Candidate can be found
here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.3.0-RC1/>

The Wiki Page for this release is here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-130-release.html>

Please cast your votes (the vote will be open for 72 hrs):

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache NMS.Stomp 1.3.0

Here's my +1

Regards,
Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.3.0

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.3.0

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
Results of the NMS.Stomp 1.3.0 vote:

Vote passes with 4 +1 and no other votes.

The following votes were received:

Rob Davies
Jim Gomes
Gary Tully
Timothy Bish

I'll start pushing out the release bundles and update the Wiki.

Regards
--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.3.0

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1