Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2013/10/22 00:23:24 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Shindig version 2.5.0-update1

No we have not yet, but I have been running Shindig with that fix in
it and haven't seen any issues.  I don't think we can be any worse off
at this point.

Binding votes: Stanton, Paul, Ryan, Henry

Vote passed I will start releasing the artifacts.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Shindig version 2.5.0-update1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thx for pushing the release, Ryan

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ryan!