Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bhupinder Singh <bh...@wipro.com> on 2008/03/31 12:08:34 UTC

Getting following error when i am deploying my SA

I am getting following exception during deployment of SA

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to visit JAR
file:/C:/Apache Software Foundation/a
pache-servicemix-3.2.1/data/smx/service-assemblies/logging-sample-sa/version_2/sus/servicemix-camel/came
l-persist-su. Cause: Illegal character in path at index 15: file:/C:/Apache
Software Foundation/apache-s
ervicemix-3.2.1/data/smx/service-assemblies/logging-sample-sa/version_2/sus/servicemix-camel/camel-persist-su

Please let me if there is any clue?

Re: Getting following error when i am deploying my SA

Posted by Bhupinder Singh <bh...@wipro.com>.
Thanks,its done.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/