Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> on 2015/12/05 00:55:38 UTC

[DEVTOOLS] NetBeans plugin update for NB 8.1

Hi All,

The NetBeans integration plugin has been updated and verified by the
NetBeans team for NB 8.1.

It is available for download from NetBeans.org here [1] or through the
NetBeans Update Center.

For reference this is plugin version 4.1.4 for NB 8.1.
The last version for NB 8.0 is plugin version 4.1.3.

This update was required for NB api module changes.

[1] http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/57917/apache-openoffice-api-plugin

Thanks,
Carl

Re: [DEVTOOLS] NetBeans plugin update for NB 8.1

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
On 12/05/2015 03:22 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 18:55:38 -0500
> Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The NetBeans integration plugin has been updated and verified by the
>> NetBeans team for NB 8.1.
>>
>> It is available for download from NetBeans.org here [1] or through the
>> NetBeans Update Center.
>>
>> For reference this is plugin version 4.1.4 for NB 8.1.
>> The last version for NB 8.0 is plugin version 4.1.3.
>>
>> This update was required for NB api module changes.
>>
>> [1] http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/57917/apache-openoffice-api-plugin
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carl
>>
> Thank you for the update, Carl.  It has fixed several problems with the compilation and installation of some code fir an OO extension I am working on (read: trying vainly to understand!) which didn't migrate well from Netbeans 8.0.2

Thanks for the feedback Rory,

I'm never sure how many people besides me use it, but I try to do what
little I can.

Best regards,

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

--