Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com> on 2008/06/17 16:44:28 UTC

Wiki

Hey gang,

I've been hoping to add comments to various documentation pages on the wiki
lately.  I have an account for the wiki but instead of an "add comments"
link (which I'd swear used to be there) I've only got an "edit page" link.
And of course I don't have the necessary privileges to edit the page, so I
am stuck.  This seems like something to throw on JIRA but then again it
seems comparatively minor.  What should I be doing here?

--
Jim Kiley
Technical Consultant | Summa

Re: Wiki

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.
Well that explains it. I have been looking at
http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/home.html.  Thanks!

Thanks for the tip, as far as JIRA versus page comments.

jk

Re: Wiki

Posted by Matthieu Heimer <ch...@osdev.org>.