Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com> on 2019/04/01 18:31:07 UTC

Re: trafficserver PUSH

Concurrrent to the same object? That would be expected.

Re: trafficserver PUSH

Posted by Jason Yang <pe...@gmail.com>.
The header was from origin.
For certain type of objects, I want to leave the decision whether it should be cached to my application, so the origin set no-cache header. If my application wants the object to be cached, it will push to ATS.
I have attached a simple go program for demonstrating the concurrent push https://pastebin.com/Q8qmM8hJ.

Best,
Jason

Re: trafficserver PUSH

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com>.

Re: trafficserver PUSH

Posted by Jason Yang <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,
    Thank you for your reply! This is concurrent push to different objects. Any thoughts where I could do? Or do you think it will be easy to modify the source code? Thank you!

Best,
Jason