Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2013/08/20 12:31:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the Apache
Hive project.

Please join me in congratulating Thejas!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Hamza Asad <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas. Where's the Party tonight !! :P

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Thejas!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Thejas!

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Thejas!

Posted by Hamza Asad <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Way to go, Thejas!

To celebrate, I'm converting your WebHCat manual to wikidocs.

-- Lefty

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Yin Huai <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas!!!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks everybody!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks everybody!

Posted by Thiruvel Thirumoolan <th...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me at billgraham@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com> going forward.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Thiruvel Thirumoolan <th...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Thejas!

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   Congrats Thejas!

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas!!

On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:01 AM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congratulation!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
> shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Tejas!
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <ekoifman@hortonworks.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Thejas!

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>> confidential,
>>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>> that
>>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas!!

On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:01 AM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congratulation!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
> shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Tejas!
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <ekoifman@hortonworks.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Thejas!

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>> confidential,
>>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>> that
>>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulation!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congrats Tejas!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <ekoifman@hortonworks.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Congrats Thejas!
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the
> >> Apache
> >> Hive project.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Thejas!
> >>

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> > to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential,
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by John Pullokkaran <jp...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Thejas!!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Congrats Thejas!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Hari Subramaniyan <
> hsubramaniyan@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats !!
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <
> > vgumashta@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Thejas!

> > > ekoifman@hortonworks.com

> the

> > > entity
> > > reader
> > notified
> have
> > > > >

> > > --
> > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> entity
> reader
> > that
> > immediately
> > >

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Hari Subramaniyan <
hsubramaniyan@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats !!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <
> vgumashta@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Thejas!
> >
> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
> > shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Tejas!
> > >

> > > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <
> > ekoifman@hortonworks.com

> > entity
> > > confidential,
> > reader
> notified
> > > that
> > > immediately
> > > >

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats !!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <
vgumashta@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Thejas!
>
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
> shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Tejas!
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <
> ekoifman@hortonworks.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Thejas!

> > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> entity
> > > to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> > confidential,
> reader
> > that
> > immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congrats Tejas!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <ekoifman@hortonworks.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Congrats Thejas!
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the
> >> Apache
> >> Hive project.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Thejas!
> >>

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> > to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential,
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulation!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
shreepadma@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congrats Tejas!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <ekoifman@hortonworks.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Congrats Thejas!
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the
> >> Apache
> >> Hive project.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Thejas!
> >>

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> > to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential,
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Tejas!

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Tejas!