Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Ulrich, Dominik" <Do...@ids.de> on 2003/11/28 10:14:00 UTC

success page with woody inputs

Hi everybody
I've got a woody page on which the user delivers some data
this data is stored using the binding to xml
now I want a page after storing success which shows the
some part of the data stored by the user.
this should be a html file so I think I have to reference the data somehow.
has anyone an idea how to do this?
thanks
ciao
Dominik

Re: success page with woody inputs

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Ulrich, Dominik wrote:

>Hi everybody
>I've got a woody page on which the user delivers some data
>this data is stored using the binding to xml
>now I want a page after storing success which shows the
>some part of the data stored by the user.
>this should be a html file so I think I have to reference the data somehow.
>has anyone an idea how to do this?
>thanks
>ciao
>Dominik

You can pass the xml document to a page using
cocoon.sendPage("your-url", {"doc":xmldoc});

and then start your pipeline with a JXTemplateGenerator, which can pick
details from that xml doc.

Regards, Upayavira