Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Angus Marshall <An...@ucscarb.ac.uk> on 2000/11/02 17:00:44 UTC

Proposal - Apache certification - follow-up

Since posting my original message about an Apache certification project I
have received no negative responses (i.e. noone said don't do it - we don't
need it) and a few messages indicating support / offering suggestions on the
initial proposal.

Therefore, I propose that this become an active project and invite anyone
interested in participating to contact me in order that we can kick off the
process.