Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "White, Tim" <Ti...@qwest.com> on 2008/05/13 17:16:00 UTC

modificationCheckInterval = -1 ?

So...some of our config files (written by people other than me) specify
this:

file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval = -1

I looked through the source code, and I can't tell what a "-1" would
mean in terms of this setting.

Is this even a valid setting?

Thanks,

Tim

Re: modificationCheckInterval = -1 ?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
any modificationCheckInterval <= 0 means "don't check at all"