Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jamie Le Grange <ja...@googlemail.com> on 2006/02/20 20:07:33 UTC

ReflectionOutBinding?

Am I missing something or does ReflectionOutBinding not send the
response back to the client?

the code being:

        Method method = (Method) inMessage.getProperty("method");
        Object []args = (Object[]) inMessage.getProperty("args");

        try {
            method.invoke(target, args);
            done(messageExchange);
        } catch (IllegalArgumentException e) {
            throw new MessagingException(e);
        } catch (IllegalAccessException e) {
            throw new MessagingException(e);
        } catch (InvocationTargetException e) {
            throw new MessagingException(e);
        }

i.e. shouldn't it do something with method.invoke(target,args)'s return?

cheers

Re: ReflectionOutBinding?

Posted by Jamie Le Grange <ja...@googlemail.com>.
done: http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/SM-328