Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bartosz Celmer <bc...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/09 20:48:03 UTC

Modyfing CDATA onzoom

Hello Everyone.

I�m working on application using Batik 1.5.1. So far everything works great!!! Thanks for great job Batik dev team.

The problem I have probably comes from my not very high knowledge of Batik. I was trying to find solution on Batik mailing list but with no luck.

With my application I�m modifying CDATA section in SVG to change line style exactly width in OnZoom event. Every thing works great accept, that just before current view is going to render zoomed, I can see changed style, everything looks like double repaint. Working with big SVG files makes it looking very annoying. I wonder if there is any way to stop the first occurrence of repaint (after style is changed). My code looks like:

public class OnZoomAction implements EventListener {

public void handleEvent(Event evt)

{

    final Event fevt = evt;

    svgCanvas.getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().invokeLater(new Runnable() {

    public void run() {

          modifyWidthOnZoom(fevt);

    }

    });