Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com> on 2009/03/25 10:55:20 UTC

[CXF2.2][wsdl2java][RPC/Lit] Unable to create stubs

Hi All,

I have a service deployed using CXF and was planning to test it using a
CXF client as well. Attached is a zip file containing the service and
the wsdl generated.

However, when I issue the following:

D:\java\cxf\apache-cxf-2.2\bin>wsdl2java -ant -client
-autoNameResolution -exsh true -d ClientDir MyObjects.wsdl

WSDLToJava Error: Non unique body parts! In a port, operations must have
unique operation signaure on the wire for successful dispatch. In port
{http://domain.some/}MyObjectServicePort, Operations
"{http://domain.some/}insertMyObject" and
"{http://domain.some/}updateMyObject" have the same request body block
{http://domain.some/}MyObject

I could be missing something basic, maybe some option in wsdl2java or
something. It's a bit odd that the wsdl that was created by CXF cannot
be translated by its own wsdl2java. :D

Thanks in advance.

Gabo

Re: [CXF2.2][wsdl2java][RPC/Lit] Unable to create stubs

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for the update. I'll check out the snapshot in a week.

Gabo

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Dan,

Just want to say thanks. I checked the latest release (2.2.1) and works
like a charm.

Gabo

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [CXF2.2][wsdl2java][RPC/Lit] Unable to create stubs

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Dan,

Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Ah.   Didn't realize this was a "java first" thing producing that wsdl.   The
> JIRA item just really mentioned running wsdl2java on the wsdl.

Sorry I forgot to mention that in the subject. But yes, this is a java
first service.

> Hmmm....  Any chance of getting the code that caused that wsdl?   At least the
> SEI interface and the objects?

Sure thing. See attached file.

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [CXF2.2][wsdl2java][RPC/Lit] Unable to create stubs

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--