Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Steven W. Orr" <st...@syslang.net> on 2007/07/17 02:35:07 UTC

Who can tell me where the latest sa-stats can be found.

I used to use it but it's old and has bugs. I recent;y found out that it's
*not* part of the sa distro. Is this still supported and if so, where do I
get it?

I looked around and found hugely conflicting version info. e.g., version
0.93 seems to support sa-3.1.x but version 1.03 seems to be for sa-3.0.
(BTW, they both seem to be dated 2007-01-30 at
http://rulesemporium.com/programs/
)

Then I found a version 1.17 at
http://apthorpe.cynistar.net/code/sa-contrib/sa-stats.html

so I'm pretty confused.

TIA

steveo at syslang.net

Re: Who can tell me where the latest sa-stats can be found.

Posted by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com>.
On Monday 16 July 2007 9:47 pm, Dallas Engelken wrote:

> I havent touched them for a while and havent checked if v1.03 even works
> with SA 3.2.   If something needs to be done, let me know.

1.03 is working just fine here Dallas w/SA3.2.1

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C

Re: Who can tell me where the latest sa-stats can be found.

Posted by Dallas Engelken <da...@uribl.com>.
Steven W. Orr wrote:
> I used to use it but it's old and has bugs. I recent;y found out that
> it's *not* part of the sa distro. Is this still supported and if so,
> where do I get it?
>
> I looked around and found hugely conflicting version info. e.g.,
> version 0.93 seems to support sa-3.1.x but version 1.03 seems to be
> for sa-3.0.
> (BTW, they both seem to be dated 2007-01-30 at
> http://rulesemporium.com/programs/
> )

what the hell are you reading?

http://rulesemporium.com/programs/sa-stats-1.0.txt   =  v1.03  is the
latest, for SA 3.1

# version: 1.03
# author:  Dallas Engelken <da...@uribl.com>
# desc:    Generates Top Spam/Ham Rules fired for SA 3.1.x installations.

http://rulesemporium.com/programs/sa-stats.txt = v0.93, for  SA 3.0

# version: 0.93
# author:  Dallas Engelken <da...@uribl.com>
# desc:    Generates Top Spam/Ham Rules fired for SA 3.x installations.

dallase@uribl.com
http://uribl.com