Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by John Marquart <jo...@indiana.edu> on 2000/12/06 22:14:57 UTC

modperl digest subjects broken

List manager,
	I truly enjoy mod_perl.  I enjoy just as much the numerous ideas
and technologies that the mod_perl list exposes me to.  However, I number
amongst those that cannot handle the numerous list e-mails, and therefore
rely on the digest.   Unfortunately, the digest function appears to be
partially broken.  As is illustrated below, the subjects are not being
included in the Topics section.  I have noticed that 2 or 3 ppl have made
this complaint before - I believe the first on Nov. 28th, and the most
recent on Dec. 4th.  However, there has yet to be any feedback (or at
least, I could find no evidence in the mail archives.).   I am assuming
that this is a problem w/ the list software - if this is the case, is
there a fix planned for this problem?

thanks,
-john marquart

---Illustration of what is being recieved in the digest---

modperl Digest 5 Dec 2000 23:42:00 -0000 Issue 271

Topics (messages 11622 through 11660):

(null)
        11622 by:
        11623 by: