Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au> on 2007/05/30 02:36:46 UTC

scrolling window : dojo dialog vs thickbox

(4.1.1)

I'm using a dojo dialog to dynamically display a form. I've noticed that
when I scroll the page (browser scroll) while the form is displayed, the
shadow does not take up the whole page (momentarily) ie you can see
white at the top or bottom of the page instead of the tint. Also the
dialog vibrates up and down as the page is scrolled, which is obviously
some reposition calculation being run in the onscroll event handling.

I've noticed that thickbox works 100% in this regard, it scrolls
smoothly and the tint does not change.

any one else noticed this? is there a dojo upgrade?

Re: scrolling window : dojo dialog vs thickbox

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
p.s. I don't know for sure yet but think there is a very good chance someone
may be fiddling with things a little here and there soon to make prototype
available as well and eliminate the arbitrary inclusion of js on pages not
needing it.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.