Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org> on 2012/11/27 06:11:02 UTC

Re: CriteriaBuilder function() issue with MySQL...

Hi,
  Sorry for the delayed response.
  Can you call a toString() on the Criteria Query? It should print a string
that would look "JPQL-like". I need to see whether the function name
"TimeStampDiff" was available at that stage and getting garbled during
target SQL generation or not.

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project

Re: CriteriaBuilder function() issue with MySQL...

Posted by andyatmiami <st...@gmail.com>.
Pinaki,

Thank you for getting back to me.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to verify
this until Thursday (11/29) or Friday (11/30).  I will update you once I am
able to do as you suggest.

Andy