Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by France <ma...@isg.si> on 2014/12/08 10:36:02 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Any issues to be fixed for 4.3.1?

Hi Rohit,

Here are a few issues (without resolution). Maybe you can help get a fix in time for 4.3.2 release:

Snapshosts errors after upgrade 4.1.1 to 4.3.1:

Failed to create a volume from snapshot:

Virtual Router only with DHCP should not have DNS service

Excessive use of LVM snapshots on XenServer, that leads to snapshot failure and unnecessary disk usage.

Possibly this one too:
Failed to create snapshot due to an internal error creating snapshot for volume 372 -> Failure from sparse_dd: Fatal error: exception Invalid_argument("index out of bounds”):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8044?filter=-2

Some others, you have already back-ported. For that we thank you.

Thank you,
Regards,
F.

Posted by France <ma...@isg.si>.