Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/05 19:06:12 UTC

apache and netscape (fwd)

If anyone knows the answers to the questionaire stuff let me know.
There are a few people out there who I know want to promote their
commercial support.. here's your chance, I'll pass on your comments
if they arrive today.

-=-=-=

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:57:07 -0700
To: robh@imdb.com
From: Nick Wingfield <ni...@cnet.com>
Subject: apache and netscape

Rob,

I'm a reporter from c|net and had a message from you forwarded to me by my
editor.

How widely did Netscape distribute this questionaire to Apache users? Also,
how did they get the names and email addresses of Apache users? By trawling,
Usenet?

By the way, does Apache offer freeware and commercial Web servers?

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Wingfield
Senior Writer