Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Preet <pr...@inteq-comm.com> on 2009/03/26 11:07:42 UTC

Help required

Hi
       I have created a client /server application. server is using Mina network framework. I want to run my java server online. Can anybody suggest me how i can run server through website.

With Regards
Preet Singh

SV: Help required

Posted by "Berg, Daniel" <Da...@avinor.no>.
Ehr, it not quite clear what your problem is. Do you have a webserver
where you have rights to run an application? Then you might want to run
the server part of your application on the server running the website,

Add all the jar files of mina to the classpath then run something like:
#java nameOfYourClass

This might be a helpful refrence for commandline instructions for
various os'es.
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/getStarted/cupojava/index.html

--
Daniel

Re: Help required

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
For shared hosting, check with your provider how you can host Java
applications. This becomes a considerable pain on shared hosting.

For VPS or self owned Servers, its as good as running a Java process.
Contact your System Admins to provide further details.

thanks
ashish

--
thanks