Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 08:17:16 UTC

unique/session ids

is there any type of id like session id in servicemix? My requirement is i am
logging all the incoming and outgoing messages in a database table. I
thought of using this session id as unique id to store messages  db table.
Messages will be going through various smx-bean , which will do different
priocess on this messsage.  I need to store processed message in db. For all
this bean I need a single session or message id to update data db table.

any idea on this

thanks
Brijesh N K

Re: unique/session ids

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
okay, i thinks i can use this,

thanks
Brijesh N K

Re: unique/session ids

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
There is a correlation id property on the message exchange that all
related JBI exchange have in common.
You can retrieve it using:
  String corrId = (String) exchange.getProperty(JbiConstants.CORRELATION_ID);

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 08:17, brijesh <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> is there any type of id like session id in servicemix? My requirement is i am
> logging all the incoming and outgoing messages in a database table. I
> thought of using this session id as unique id to store messages  db table.
> Messages will be going through various smx-bean , which will do different
> priocess on this messsage.  I need to store processed message in db. For all
> this bean I need a single session or message id to update data db table.
>
> any idea on this
>
> thanks
> Brijesh N K

Cheers,