Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/29 16:31:49 UTC

Setting plugins release versions

Hi,

A small question about "home-made" Maven plugins.

When I launch m2 install, the plugin (version 2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT) is installed
in my repository, and a *-LATEST-version.txt file is created. Still, I can't
use my plugin unless there is a *-RELEASE-version.txt. At the moment, I merely
copy the LATEST file to a RELEASE file. Is there a better way, e.g. maybe use
the release plugin (just guessing) ?

Regards,

Yann

Yahoo! Mail - Votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
 Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://mail.yahoo.fr

Re: Setting plugins release versions

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
you can use --check-plugin-latest