Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/10 19:43:38 UTC

[discuss] NiFi 1.19.0

Team,

We keep getting a slew of emails on various lists, slack, and the security
list about commons text.  We need a 1.18.1 or a 1.19.0.

Given all that has already happened on 1.19.0 I'm inclined to just 'do
that' release and get it going.

I know we need to start getting serious about 2.0 but perhaps the most
realistic path for that is we branch and come back to main after we get
that figured out.  But we need to keep moving forward in the meantime.

Please share if there is anything we know about on the main line which
would make doing a 1.19.0 problematic.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/versions/12352345

Thanks

Re: [discuss] NiFi 1.19.0

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Mark,

I can review any incoming changes when they land, if that helps.

Regards,
Matt

Re: [discuss] NiFi 1.19.0

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok it is all in.  Starting RC build.  Please do not tag anything else to
1.19.  If necessary I'll pull things in.

1.20 has been established.

Thanks

Re: [discuss] NiFi 1.19.0

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.