Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com> on 2018/04/17 15:12:03 UTC

Jenkins build fail

Hi Devs,

Just a quick update/notice:
My builds started failing last week, and I noticed other builds failing as
well.

The error occours when Jenkins is trying to log in to Jira server to add
comment (with user: hadoopqa).

Seems like there is some incompatibility issue between JIRACLI used by
ZooKeeper and Jira 7.x

I created a ticket, it is still in progress you can track it here:

Best regards,
Norbert

Re: Jenkins build fail

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I've been making some adjustments based on feedback from the infra folks.
Hopefully we'll get it straightened soon.

Thanks Norbert!

Patrick