Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 05:48:17 UTC

Cloud stack Stable Version

Hi All,

I'm planing to install brand new cloudstack on production servers.

Please suggest which  version is stable in cloudstack at present  ?? and
also Hyper visor best recommended  (without licenses cost)

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

RE: Cloud stack Stable Version

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Yes, I agree with Erik. The latest 4.8.x about to go into RC will be very stable as well. I'd suggest you consider KVM as a hypervisor.

Simon Weller/ENA
(615) 312-6068

It is the latest LTS release and although it hasn't been around for all
that long, chances are high that it'll be the most stable version for quite
some time.

--
Erik

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.