Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Markus Holmberg <ma...@acc.umu.se> on 2000/09/14 19:11:52 UTC

Forced page breaks, page-break-* properties work around?

Since the page-break-* properties are not implemented, is there any
pseudo-way of achieving this? (i.e. force a page break/new page)

Thanks for any help..

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/

Re: Forced page breaks, page-break-* properties work around?

Posted by Pricilla Yin <pr...@transcanada.com>.
<fo:block break-before="page">New Page</fo:block>

Pricilla Yin