Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Hausmann, Steffen" <sh...@amazon.de.INVALID> on 2021/06/25 15:15:58 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-171: Async Sink

Hi there,

The voting time of FLIP-171 [1] has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were four +1 votes, all of which are binding:

- Arvid Heise (binding)
- Danny Cranmer (binding)
- 刘建刚 (binding)
- Piotr Nowojski (binding)

Poitr had some smaller comments on the implementation details of the sink that we’ll address in the upcoming days.

Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback!

Cheers, Steffen

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-dev/202106.mbox/%3C860A1499-0166-4BCF-B24D-FBE9C823D46E%40amazon.de%3E

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL
38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
Sitz der Gesellschaft: L-1855 Luxemburg
eingetragen im Luxemburgischen Handelsregister unter R.C.S. B186284

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, Niederlassung Deutschland
Marcel-Breuer-Str. 12, D-80807 Muenchen
Sitz der Zweigniederlassung: Muenchen
eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Muenchen unter HRB 242240, USt-ID DE317013094