Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tamas Jambor <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 00:41:58 UTC

bug in FileDataModel

hi Sean,

I might have spotted a bug in FileDataModel, in line 444, you create a
PreferenceArray newPrefs and then shift the existing values one step
down, but in the end this updated object never gets written back to the
main data object.

Tamas

Re: bug in FileDataModel

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Could be missing something but I don't follow. It is indeed loading
new data, but, there may already be preferences from that user in the
new data at this point. These are the cases being handled here.

Re: bug in FileDataModel

Posted by Tamas Jambor <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: bug in FileDataModel

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.