Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2008/09/06 15:49:47 UTC

Running Site i18n problem

Hello,

when using site-deploy the Menu "Project Documention" still remain in my
default local which is German.
In my site plugin config i use:

            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <encoding>8859-1</encoding>
                    <locales>en</locales>

Whichs seems only to affect the  reports section.

How can i force that anything is in English rendered ?

thanks,
Jens

Re: Running Site i18n problem

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That sounds like a bug - have you checked the issue tracker to see if it has
already been reported?
Cheers,
Brett

2008/9/6 Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>

> Hello,
>
> when using site-deploy the Menu "Project Documention" still remain in my
> default local which is German.
> In my site plugin config i use:
>
>           <plugin>
>               <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>               <artifactId>maven-site-plugin</artifactId>
>               <configuration>
>                   <encoding>8859-1</encoding>
>                   <locales>en</locales>
>
> Whichs seems only to affect the  reports section.
>

> How can i force that anything is in English rendered ?
>
> thanks,
> Jens

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/