Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 13:10:57 UTC

Re: [2.x] otests - updated the base test client runner class to "BaseJAXWSTestRunner"

Hi Mike,

I tried a fresh build with the latest changes...

For the change in BaseJAXWSTestCase to BaseJAXWSTestRunner few changes
were required on the following files.. and I have made the changes using the
revision numbers shown below.

tuscany-java-caa-test-runner\pom.xml  - Committed revision 882121.
tuscany-java-ci-test-runner\pom.xml     - Committed revision 882122.
tuscany-policy-test-runner\pom.xml     - Committed revision 882123.

and here is the latest status on all the otests...

SCA Assembly Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client.ASM_13004_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_12012_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_6001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_10003_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_5024_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_6032_TestCase)

SCA Java CAA Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client_javacaa.JCA_3008_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javacaa.JCA_2005_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javacaa.JCA_9001_TestCase)

SCA Java POJO Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8012_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_10006_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8003_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8011_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_10009_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8008_TestCase)

SCA Policy Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client.POL_10001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_11001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4027_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9009_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4003_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_3001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9017_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_5001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9015_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4028_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_3014_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_3002_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9018_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9006_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4012_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9016_TestCase)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: [2.x] otests - updated the base test client runner class to "BaseJAXWSTestRunner"

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
The assembly tests now run completely cleanly for me. Thanks for the
update mike.

Rather strangely though, after svn up for the tests and a clean build
of everything I got several failures in the assembly tests. On the
second run they all ran through?

Simon