Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro> on 2003/06/04 14:07:03 UTC

keeping page state in page

Hello,

I am working since apx 6 months with tapestry. Until now everyting was
more or less ok but I have reached a problem I can not solve. I have a
report tree with tables and other elements. This require that each page
keeps some information not on server side since I want to enable
shift_click open in a new window and I can not keep things in the visit.
I tried to have the needed parameter sent using
cycle.setServiceParameters but the pages might contain forms, tables or
other type or links which will not pass on this parameter and I do not
want to rewrite the table sort and all the forms for example. Is there a
common used solution for that problem? Can anybody help?

Len

--
Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>