Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Allen <ri...@gtri.gatech.edu> on 2005/12/13 23:34:25 UTC

[M2] Error building Maven plugins from source

I had a problem building Maven 2 from the latest source because of some
dependency references to 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT versions.

To make the build work, I had to change these dependency version
references to 2.1-SNAPSHOT. The POMs I had to change were:

maven-plugin-plugin
maven-ear-plugin
maven-ejb-plugin
maven-jar-plugin
maven-rar-plugin
maven-war-plugin

Maybe this will help anyone having the same problem.

Richard Allen

Re: [M2] Error building Maven plugins from source

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
These plugins have been fixed by John Casey just recently, thanks. :D