Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gianfranco Boccalon <gi...@eng.it> on 2007/03/19 10:26:04 UTC

Binding component

Hi,
I wrote a new binding component that needs a JDBC driver to work.
The driver is stored in the lib folder of ServiceMix, but the binding
component is not able to load it.
Should I include the driver in the component .zip file, or I can use the
drivers directly from the lib folder ?

Thanks

--
Gianfranco Boccalon
Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.

Re: Binding component

Posted by Abdeslam El Abbassi <ab...@thalesgroup.com>.
Hi,
wi'm nteresting by the way you integrate the jdbc BC.
Any information to share ?

Regards,

Abdes

Re: Binding component

Posted by Gianfranco Boccalon <gb...@tiscali.it>.

Re: Binding component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If the driver is in the container claspath, it should work.
See http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/classloaders.html

On 3/19/07, Gianfranco Boccalon <gi...@eng.it> wrote:

> Hi,
> I wrote a new binding component that needs a JDBC driver to work.
> The driver is stored in the lib folder of ServiceMix, but the binding
> component is not able to load it.
> Should I include the driver in the component .zip file, or I can use the
> drivers directly from the lib folder ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Gianfranco Boccalon
> Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
> Direzione Centrale Ricerca e Innovazione
> Direzione Architetture e Consulenza
> 35127 PADOVA
> Corso Stati Uniti 23/I
> Tel. +39.049.8692508