Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/05/07 20:57:10 UTC

Jenkins Access

Hi,

could I please have admin rights for our Jenkins? I would like to add a
scheduled build for Tamaya. We should not build only on commits but at
least once a day. This would help us to detect failing builds much
easier. We had several times the problem of broken build and we didn't
recognized it.

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Jenkins Access

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1
Some of us, especially those with larger contribution or Jenkins experience
(which includes myself btw, happy to help with that, too, I maintain
several clusters for my client and CI systems of other projects with
Jenkins, Hudson, Travis or other tools) may do so.

Werner

Re: Jenkins Access

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: Jenkins Access