Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Kelley <pe...@moveit.com.au> on 2002/09/25 09:05:55 UTC

Ant task documentation

I'm probably overlooking the obvious but could someone point me at the
documentation for the AXIS ant tasks ?

Thanks.

Peter Kelley

Re: Ant task documentation

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
it aint there yet. Sorry. Try javadocing the source.

Re: Ant task documentation

Posted by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com>.

<ANT_DIR>/docs/index.html or http://jakarta.apache.org

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Peter Kelley
                      <peterk@moveit.co        To:       axis-user@xml.apache.org
                      m.au>                    cc:
                      09/25/2002 02:05