Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Don McClimans <dm...@IntiElectronics.com> on 2003/10/21 16:22:51 UTC

Anyone want xalan api docs as windows html help file?

By the way...

I have built the xalan api docs into a windows compressed html help (chm) file. If you are working on windows, this is convenient because it gives you an index and a search facility. And it compresses 3800 files and 40 MB into 1 file and 10 MB.

I built the docs from the 1.6 release sources, not the current CVS source. And I used the current versions of doxygen (1.3.4) rather than the 3-year-old version (1.1.5) that is used in the released docs. Similarly dot appears to be a later release. So it looks a little different (better IMO), but the content is all the same.

Of course you need to be running windows, and IE. I think officially you need IE3 or later for HTML help, but doxygen uses css, so you probably want at least IE5.

If anyone is interested in this, I would be happy to email it or post it where it can be downloaded.

Don McClimans

Re: Anyone want xalan api docs as windows html help file?

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Which reminds me....

I set up something on nagoya.apache.org to auto-build the xml-security
docs out of CVS nightly (mainly so that I could see the changes to the
API as I went).

Is there any interest in setting up something similar for xalan-c (or
even xerces-c)?

Built using doxygen 1.3.2 - not quite 1.3.4 but close.

See :

http://nagoya.apache.org/~blautenb/xml-security-c/apiDocs/

For the xml-security docs (of no real interest other than to show how it
looks on nagoya).

Cheers,
	Berin