Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/08/11 15:22:19 UTC

Re: I have a form spread over several pages. The user fills out each section in progression. I am using a dispatch action and each page calls the same function i.e. processForm. I want struts to validate each submission but I cannot change the input page

At 06:15 AM 8/11/2004, you wrote:
>  the problem is that when the validation ( on say page 5 ) fails the user
> gets sent back to page one because only one input page parameter is
> allowed per action definition (in struts-config).

Don't get stuck on what the XML does.  Use those values as a tool rather
than as a restriction or boundary.  You can redefine the ActionForward in
your processing at any time.  The user can be sent back, given different
validation problems to any page you want.

Michael

stopping threads when sever stops

Posted by Jignesh Patel <jp...@bangtechnology.com>.
Hi Rick,

We are developing our software using struts and quartz with tomcat.
When we stop our web server it never stops the back end running threads.

We tried by developing separate listener but we never able to shutdown
our application properly.

any suggestion will be helpful on this.

-Jignesh